> John  VE5MU wrote:
> What bothers me more is that the folks who make the most
> noise and offer the most criticism of the modes
> Are not those who are using them.

Hi John,

It is human nature, that there will always be people
who resist advancements of civilization or technology.

A small percentage of people, also get personal
satisfaction and attention by trying to tear down
new things that are built up or forged by the
progress of innovators.

We have a saying here, among the entrepreneurs of
Silicon Valley:

"It is easy to see who the pioneers are...
they are the ones with the arrows in their backs."

73---Bonnie KQ6XA

.