First, John, I will point out that you have never provided a serious
technical response to any of the points made regarding the importance of
listening before transmitting, and the opportunity to enable polite,
unattended operation via busy frequency detectors. You mostly snipe and make
lame personal attacks, like this one.

My primary log contains 22 keyboard-to-keyboard Pactor QSOs, ~500 PSK31
QSOs, ~150 PSK63 QSOs, and more than 2100 RTTY QSOs; I have 319 countries
confirmed on RTTY. During operations from KH6, KP2, FJ, and V4, I've made
another couple of hundred PSK31 QSOs and more than 600 RTTY QSOs. If you're
so active, why aren't you in any of my logs?

Besides DXing, I spend a fair amount of time developing and supporting
WinWarbler, a member of the freeware DXLab Suite whose logging and
transceiver control components are also used with MixW, MultiPSK, and DM780.
I've also been supporting the ADIF specification for the past couple of
years -- the standard used for interchange among logging applications and
services like LotW and eQSL.cc.

What's been your contribution, John?

     73,

          Dave, AA6YQ