Andy,

I have started to become acquainted with the DX Labs suite recently since I
switched to the DX Keeper logging program.  On your recommendation I have
installed the entire DX Labs suite and I agree it does have a very wide range
of features.  The DXView, Pathfinder, PropView and SpotCollector programs are
very useful for monitoring the bands to find the openings and to get
information on the stations worked or heard.  The WinWarbler also appears to
have all of the features of interest to me.  I think it is amazing that one
person, Dave, AA6YQ, can produce this package.  And he responds very quickly to
all questions about the package.  It is too bad that Microsoft is not that
responsive.

I am probably more of an observer than most.  I would like to be able to
monitor activity on all bands all the time.  For less than $20 per band, a
softrock receiver kit can be purchased that monitors up to 96 KHz of spectrum
with a relatively inexpensive sound card.  Unfortunately I don't have the space
or budget for all the computers and montors that would be needed for this.

Ed