On Dec 11, 2008, at 7:12 PM, Michael Stiso wrote:

How might I discover their reasons for dropping out?

I know this might sound radical, but have you considered just talking to them?

Picking a handful who have not logged in for a while and sending them a personal email, asking if you can have a phone conversation.

I bet some will take you up on it and it'll prove to be a very helpful way to learn about your users.

Hope that's helpful.

Jared

Jared M. Spool
User Interface Engineering
510 Turnpike St., Suite 102, North Andover, MA 01845
e: jsp...@uie.com p: +1 978 327 5561
http://uie.com  Blog: http://uie.com/brainsparks  Twitter: jmspool