Hello there,

My name is Matthew An and I am a recent graduate of the Rhetoric and
Professional Writing program at the University of Waterloo. I was hoping to
contribute to the LibreOffice documentation as a Writer or Reviewer. I have
previous experience at IBM as a technical writer as well as a small startup
company in New Jersey. At the moment, I am in the process of entering
graduate school in the fall, so I thought I could use my free time to hone
my tech writing skills.

Please let me know if you would like a copy of my resume. I hope that I can
give back to the software that I developed most of my writing skills with!

Thanks for your time,

Matthew