Hi Olivier,

Thank you for your response. Are the docs mainly situated in the books on
the documentation page? I think I would prefer to handle the Getting
Started pages first, and then progressing from there to other projects.
That being said, is there any rudimentary work that I can do to get
familiar with your protocols? I downloaded the doc template off of the
website, but I was wondering if there was some proofreading work or basic
writing work that I could practice on before handling a larger project.

Thanks,

Matthew