From: bill.hew...@sentex.net [mailto:bill.hew...@sentex.net]
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 9:49 AM
To: DQSD users mailing list
Subject: Re: [DQSD-Users] Windows 7 RC 64 Bit Install Help needed

Hi James,

On Fri, 15 May 2009 09:19:02 -0400, you [James Nix] wrote:

}I am still looking for a way to "trick"  DQSD into staring IE 32 bit but no
}joy so far.

If you don't have any objection to using Firefox as your default
browser it appears to solve the problem.

The problem I am having with Win 7 (64) is that DQSD will not stick on
the taskbar between boots.  Quick Search still remains in the list of
Toolbars - but is unticked.

--
Bill