Hi again,

Am Samstag, 27. Dezember 2008 schrieb Alexander Winizki:
> Hi,
> I have downloaded the SVN tarball of the current trunk version (revision
> 138) and unpacked it.

Ups,... just read that again... you downloaded a SVN tarball???
>From which site/link? Not from my site (http://dvbcut.kicks-ass.net) I guess,
since I haven't provided 138-archives yet!

Actually there is nothing like that provided by us ... you should use a proper
svn checkout! I'm not sure if everything needed for building (especially by
the scons procedure) has been packed to such a tarball!

Also the tarball from my webpage just contains the sources, i.e. no .svn
directory stuff... but at least building works AFAIK (on my OpensSUSE 10.3
box),...

ciao
Ralph