Ralph Glasstetter schrieb:
> Hi again,
>
> Am Samstag, 27. Dezember 2008 schrieb Alexander Winizki:
>
>> Hi,
>> I have downloaded the SVN tarball of the current trunk version (revision
>> 138) and unpacked it.
>>

> Ups,... just read that again... you downloaded a SVN tarball???
> >From which site/link? Not from my site (http://dvbcut.kicks-ass.net) I
> >guess,
> since I haven't provided 138-archives yet!
>
> Actually there is nothing like that provided by us ... you should use a
> proper
> svn checkout! I'm not sure if everything needed for building (especially by
> the scons procedure) has been packed to such a tarball!
>
> Also the tarball from my webpage just contains the sources, i.e. no .svn
> directory stuff... but at least building works AFAIK (on my OpensSUSE 10.3
> box),...
>
> ciao
> Ralph

Hi,
sorry but i had no time to try your suggestions until today. The above
mentioned error occurs both with the tarball and with the sources
checked out directly from svn using your command. After all, the
conventional method :
autoconf
./configure
make
worked for me, however not until i installed libmad-devel and
liba52-devel which seem to be prerequisites not mentioned in the INSTALL
file.

I didn't yet test if the compiled program runs stable - i`ll do it
another time
Thank you for help
Alex.