Hi!

Ralph Glasstetter wrote:

> I appended an updated INSTALL file to that email... Michael (BTW, a Happy New
> Year :-)), could you please add it to the repository?

That was r139 - codename "Happy New Year". ;-)

I also added two new configure options, --with-qt3-include and
--with-qt3-lib, which can be used to override the default directories.
Besides that, `make install' now installs the unstripped binary, and
honors the setting of $(DESTDIR). That should make things easier for RPM
builders (including the Fedorians with their non-standard directory
names - which planet do they come from again? ;-).

Welcome to r140,
--
Michael "Tired" Riepe <mich...@mr511.de>