Hello,

In revision 142, the possibility to use the left and right arrow key of
the keyboard instead of the scroll wheel of the mouse was added to dvbcut.

However, it seems to me that they don't always work:

- The arrow keys stop working when I click on one of the start or stop
images in the left pane.

- The arrow keys also stop working when I enter an image number into one
of the fields and hit the Go button.

Is there a way, that I don't know about, to reset the focus on the main
movie window? (Supposing this is the problem.)

Should the main movie window not always react to the arrow keys,
regardless of the focus?

Cheers

Francesco