On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 12:40:19PM +0100, Francesco Fumanti wrote:
> I think that you should really add a Help menu to dvbcut; even if that
> help menu would only open a text file with instructions in an external
> editor or web browser.

Perhaps a Help menu with About, and Handbook, in the usual style seen on
KDE applications.  I agree a brief introduction to the workflow would be
helpful, but the keyboard shortcuts are all adequately listed on the
menus.

I had a quick look into dvbcutbase.ui and dvbcut.cpp to try to figure
out what would be needed to add this.  The .ui file is outside my
experience, but there was a pattern to it that given time I could
probably deal with.  An expert would do it much better.

--
James Cameron    mailto:qu...@us.netrek.org     http://quozl.netrek.org/