Hello,

Not being a developer of dvbcut, I cannot speak for them, but I assume
that a Help menu would be of great benefit to it; especially for new
users of the application.

Moreover, what about adding items (probably buttons) to the gui that
would provide the same functions as the arrow keys of the keyboard (jump
forward and backward)? There does not seem to be any indication about
this fonctionality in the gui.

These are only two things from the top of my head...

In any case, great to have another person offering to help to enhance
this useful software.

Cheers

Francesco