Let's solve all these problems at one time!  None of this piecemeal mix and
match.

Since an incentive license has little meaning,  the next step should be to
make DXCC Honor Roll to
begin at 125 countries.  And when you get past 150 countries,  there is no
longer a dxcc total country count,  just a Honor Roll #1 plaque.  That
should solve the inactive list,  and the "I can't wait any longer....  I
gotta have it now" problems. The countries that are sometimes a bit
difficult to work will be absorbed beyond the 150 count and everyone will be
happy.

Won't we??

73
Red K0LUZ

Subject: Re: [DX-CHAT] Yemen

Hi,

Well, for what it is worth here is my thoughts.  I am sitting at 325 and of
the 10 I have left, several (3 or 4) have "no likely chance" of operations.
Why keep them on the list? If a country does not allow activity from an
entity I would like to see them go off the 'active' list.  However, I do
remember a brief operation from Yemen just last year - and I missed that one
too.

This could be handled by starting an 'inactive' list and then using the
active list to determine honor roll, etc.  I am not just complaining but
really wonder why an entity would be keeping someone from 'top of the honor
roll' when there is no possibility of operations from there.  If a legit
operation started the entity could be moved back to the active list.  Just
an idea - probably full of holes but just an idea.

It would require some bugs to work out but I think it could happen.  As for
me, I have hopes that the 3C0 dx-pedition will put me on honor roll and 'top
of the honor roll' is a long way off :-).

73 de N5PHT, Gary

Steve-KF2TI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
2 chances of a legit operation

slim (actually high probablibility of this)

and

none