There must be peace, I have tried many log, ur5eqf, N1MM, Swisslog,
winlog32, DXBase, ham radio deluxe, win-eqf and dx4wim among others, and
always return to dx4wim. I do not know why but yes, if I would like the
topic of digital and easiest way to adapt competitions, diplomas or
trophies in each country be improved.

Sebastián Gámez Hernández
        E A 8 O G
             73´S