THIS GAY IS AN IDIOT, DON'T YOU SEE THIS?

John Kendra <jkendr...@gmail.com> schrieb am 19:35 Sonntag, 9.Februar 2014:

I get you Gary.  I've been a ham for almost 30 years and have gone though a few
radios.  For me the K3/P3 is the best radio I've ever had and the most fun
since I first got started.

But being a SDR, it is the most touchy.  I didn't have it a couple of days when
I got lost with the software.  Not making a software back up I had to have
Elecraft send me a copy.  I've also had to use this forum a few times to
correct operator problems.

The Elecraft K3/P3 has all the controls I want, is easy to use (for the most
used functions), and hears great.  It is definitely smarter then me, but I can
live with that.

John N4LJS