I too agree that this discussion has merit on the Elecraft web page.  But, all
such discussions do run their course and should end eventually.  Even an
on-topic K3 discussion needs to end at some point and Eric has done that in
times passed.

I think the idea of jumping over to the Yahoo group Linuxham to continue Linux
talk is a good suggestion.  Or, maybe someone should create an ElecraftOpSys
group to discuss the pros/cons, merits, demerits, and troubles of various
operating systems in use with applications associated with Elecraft.

73, phil, K7PEH