I see that Microsoft will continue to issue updates to MS Security Essentials,
my AV of choice, for another year. I'm pretty sure other AV companies aren't
dropping support. IMNSHO, there is no need to get our keyer cords in a twist
over MS announcing end of life for XP(the best Windows yet).

That said, my main machine now is a Mac.

73, Mike NF4L