There's basically two types of RFI.

Conducted --- Being noise/RFI traveling through the wiring thus via direct connection. Conducted RFI can be attenuated to satisfactory levels by including a power line filter in the system {preferably at the source}. The filter suppresses conducted noise leaving the unit, reducing RFI to acceptable levels. It also helps to lower the susceptibility of the equipment to incoming power line noise that can affect its performance

Radiated --- Being noise/RFI via the wiring into the air, i.e. transmitted. Separation of power and antenna physically is often an improvement. Radiated RFI is usually controlled by providing proper shielding in the enclosure of the equipment.

Regarding separate circuits, in most all cases each circuit terminates into the service panel to which all are then common. The advantage I've seen with separate circuits is in the distribution of neutral current. A large unbalance in load between L1 and L2 results in a differential neutral current. In this case, the IR value will cause the neutral to be above earth/ground.

Often, figuring out which type and source is the challenge.

73
Bob, K4TAX