After many months, this thread rears its ugly head again :-)

At the time, I said that I would take a crack at updating "Your Novice Accent" and collecting resources for the new ham who is trying to get proficient at CW.

I decided, after a while, that updating YNA was something I didn't want to try, but Dan KB6NU has done so at http://kb6nu.com/your-novice-accent/. By all means, take a look.

Instead of trying to make a coherent article, I did the 21st century thing of collecting a bunch of links and stitching them together into a web page with stream-of-consciousness text. Tom N0SS and Fred K6DGW were a great help in this endeavour. Please take a look at http://www.dimebank.com/cak/k6dbg/k6dbg_cw.html and send me any comments and criticism you might have...

Always learning,
73 de chris K6DBG