Andy,

Thanks for your input, it is helpful to me. Sorry if this is too much OT,
but I see an additional benefit in the WinKeyer in that it lets you use
paddles. I don't know how deep into contest-land I will go, but at this
point it feels like cheating to use the keyboard, even though it is much
less stressful than paddles. Not yet familiar with N1MM, I simply assume
that you can't use paddles with it unless you have the WinKeyer. Anyone
please correct me if I am wrong.

73,
Erik