Group, I am sorry to harp on this, but it seems someone thought I was not
thinking I could key the K3 directly when using N1MM. Of course one could do
that. But I was assuming that running through N1MM would give me a specific
benefit: Not to have to enter callsigns and exchange info twice (once to
transmit, once to log). To me it seems obvious that any contest logging
program should do this; after e.g. a callsign has been entered through the
keyboard, there is no ambiguity about it, and the program should transmit it
as well as log it. Now N1MM claims to be integrated with WinKeyer, so my
expectation is that I should be able to do the same using the paddles to
enter the callsign. Admittedly, that involves some CW decoding in software,
but if I select the type of data item by selecting an input field by mouse
on the screen, the program should have a leg up for a good guess, which I
could verify by one glance, and the exchange information would probably be
generated automatically anyway.

Before I put more time into this, would somebody familiar with N1MM please
let me know if any of my expectations are unrealistic.

Thanks in advance,

Erik K7TV