On Wednesday, February 15, 2012 06:35:36 AM charles green did opine:

> get a CD that
> you dont want to listen to anymore, and cnc it out of that.  and then
> paint it black.

Now that might be (the old cd) a usable idea.  I probably bin a 50 pack a
year of those, old data & distro's going obsolete mostly.  And that should
be cheap enough even if I use a fresh cdr to serve as a test developing
tool.  I don't recall ever seeing a cd get hot enough to warp either.  I
can fine tune it 5 thou here, and 5 thou there to optimize the design very
easily.

I like that Charles, thanks.  You'll go in style, for a while, on 16th
avenue. (by Roseann Cash, Johns daughter)

Cheers, Gene
You have to admit that it's difficult to misplace the Perl sources.  :-)
             -- Larry Wall in <1992aug26.184221.29...@netlabs.com>