On Sun, Apr 23, 2023 at 09:39:41AM -0400, John Clark wrote:
> Yet more evidence that we're alone in the universe, at least the observable
> universe.
>
> Upper limits on transmitter rate of extragalactic civilizations placed by
> Breakthrough Listen observations <https://arxiv.org/pdf/2304.02756.pdf>
>

> Type II/Type III Civilization Search Finds Nothing
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W7flMksgV0&t=306>

I think you (and the other guys) start with wrong assumption (if I had
to voice it, perhaps something like "capitalism is the rule of
Universe") and then come to wrong conclusion.

My version is, if there was anything like type2/3 civilization, it
would quickly become a pest to everybody around. Now guess what would
be the next thing happening to them. Yes indeed, no trace of them.

What would then be the rule of Universe? Perhaps something like "tread
softly, because milion years old folks may not give you a second chance".

--
Regards,
Tomasz Rola

** Tomasz Rola          mailto:tomasz_r...@bigfoot.com             **