Well, we have this sort of cosmic equivalence principle that what is down
on Earth is the same up there. Things are screwy here on Earth and we
humans are little more than 8 billion trash making ground apes
exponentially rampaging out of control. So, should we expect things to be
substantially better on other planets with intelligent life? Probably not.
Most likely all ETI exterminates itself, just as we humans are likely to
do. I give fair to decent odds humanity will be gone in a few centuries, if
not a few decades.

LC