From: Hal Ruhl
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-11-09, 10:43:51
Subject: RE: RE: Life: origin, purpose, and qualia spectrum

Hi Roger:

Roger: "Talk to Dawkins. The purpose of the gene is to create more genes. So
the purpose of life (at a minimum) is to create more life."

     Response from Hal: No. Life creates more life in compliance with pAP1.
A reasonable result is one heck of a mass extinction. Repeat until there are
no more operative energy hang-up barriers.

Roger: "You may notice that earth was once lifeless but its surface become
alive with plants, fishes..."

SNIP

     Response from Hal: You help make my point.

Hal