Hi Everyone:

At this time I would like to go a bit further re item iii:

iii) Species survival: Life on this planet is in the midst of an extinction
event [not a new idea] that can't be stopped because pAP1 would be the only
priority for life.  We may not be extinguished as a species but we can't
exclude ourselves from the extinction because of pAP1 [fixed typo].  There
have been a number of extinction events.  However, evolution has used some
of these to produce new life entities with greater energy hang-up barrier
busting ability than the extinguished ones - new life entities such as
ourselves from the K-Pg event.

Iiia) Current Economic Conditions:  The news in this area has been rather
bad for some time.  The most frequently offered solution has been that
national economies and thus the world economy must grow real GDP.  In fact
grow it exponentially or even super exponentially.  Since the planet has
only a finite supply of energy - see prior posts under #2 for energy types -
a new trick has to be learned.  However, the offered solution is in
compliance with pAP1.  Thus if pAP1 is correct then no other solution can be
offered.  In this case weep for the children.  I hope someone can falsify
pAP1.

Hal