Whose a wise ass?!?!  :P

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Peitzke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 12:05 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: CA becoming more responsive

Actually, Mr. Duncan told me they are working on that too.  They are holding
English classes for their Indian staff.  I think he mentioned that it
involves more than just language and accent, perhaps mannerisms, social
customs & such.  Maybe they need training in how to deal with wise-ass
comments on American-dominated DL's  ;o)

- Bob