--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[snip]

> There is some evidence that American concentration camps are already
built (and note I said evidence, I did not say proof), then those who
man the gas valves will most likely not be the TM crowd.  On the other
hand, none of us know what we might do when faced with either
following a command or facing torture and death.  a

Good Lord. This is getting beyond bizarre.

[snip]

    • ... Angela Mailander
  • ... feste37
    • ... Angela Mailander
      • ... feste37
      • ... Angela Mailander
      • ... off_world_beings
      • ... Duveyoung
      • ... off_world_beings
      • ... Bronte Baxter
      • ... Angela Mailander
      • ... do.rflex
      • ... authfriend
      • ... do.rflex
      • ... authfriend
      • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
      • ... feste37