A manifestation similar to other manifestations during the pre-Nazi and Nazi
era -- not necessarily cocreators, simply there concurrently.

Is that clear?

*I want every person to be complete in themselves.  Your himsa has no
placein my
mission.*

On 10/15/07, feste37 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
> town.  I chose it and love it here. a
> >
> > feste37 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:      How many Jews has Maharishi
> murdered? How many death camps has he set up?
> >
> > It must be hard for you living in this town, surrounded by a movement
> > that resembles the Nazis so closely.
> >
> > It seems to me that your mind is so distorted, heaven knows by what,
> > that you cannot make clear distinctions between things.
> >
> > But welcome to this board. You truly belong here.
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
> > <mailander111@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I have no idea what you mean when you say, "And are these same ideas
> > being cloned onto splinter satsang groups?" As for your other
> > question, "Are there significant parallels between the Third Reich and
> > Mahesh's spiritual movement, I'd say definitely there are. Name any
> > article of faith you find repeated in this town, name any of the often
> > repeated quotes of things Mahesh is supposed to have said, and it was
> > repeated and believed in Nazi Germany. They didn't call it
> > enlightenment, but they were all striving to be the Ubermensch. It
> > meant basically the same thing. Devotion to the Guru was important,
> > and the Guru, for the SS, was Hitler. They thought of themselves as
> > pure warriors monks. They could get married, of course, but they had
> > to have permission from on high, and the girl had to pass muster.
> > Purity of the nervous system was purity of the blood. They believed in
> > karma, and in performing action established in Being. They believed
> > in detachment and they believed
> > > in higher states of consciousness. They had nine of them. Gotta
> > run. a
> > >
> > > Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:
> > >
> > > On Oct 14, 2007, at 6:06 PM, Angela Mailander wrote:
> > >
> > > Yes, I totally agree. Hitler was used by those who still want to
> > establish the New World Order. In fact, he was told in those exact
> > terms, New World Order, that he would be "instrumental" in
> > establishing it. He wasn't told that he'd only be a step along the
> > way, though. He believed he was to be the big enchilada---the
> > thousand-year Reich was to be sat-yuga. The antisemitism was not real
> > in the same sense that the terrorists we're all afraid of today are
> > not real. Hitler needed a single enemy to focus the people's attention
> > on. There is even some evidence that Jews supplied him with the
> > notion that they could be that single enemy. It's not conclusive
> > evidence, but certainly the Warburgs were involved in it, in spite of
> > the fact that Paul Warburg lost two close relatives in the death
> > camps. a
> > >

> > > Are there really significant parallels between the Third Reich and
> > Mahesh "yogis" spiritual movement though? And are these same ideas
> > being cloned onto splinter satsang groups?
> > >

> > > Rick posted a very interesting link to a video which purported to be
> > by an ex-KGB agent which claimed groups like the KGB were observing
> > the TMO for ideas in undermining nations.

      • ... Angela Mailander
    • ... feste37
      • ... Angela Mailander
        • ... feste37
        • ... Angela Mailander
        • ... Bronte Baxter
        • ... Angela Mailander
        • ... do.rflex
        • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
        • ... feste37
        • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
        • ... Angela Mailander
        • ... feste37
        • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
        • ... feste37
        • ... Bronte Baxter
        • ... jim_flanegin
  • ... Marek Reavis