There is corroberating articles and perhaps even video at this link:

http://NewUSConcentrationCamps.andmuchmore.com

regarding US concentration camps already built.

Of all that anyone leading or teaching has to convey, the most valuable
thing to cultivate and convey to others is *a moral conscience*. Only such
persons deserve to lead others , in any capacity. *Anything less is a menace
to society*.

On 10/15/07, Angela Mailander <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
>

> It must be hard for you living in this town, surrounded by a movement
> that resembles the Nazis so closely.
>
> It seems to me that your mind is so distorted, heaven knows by what,
> that you cannot make clear distinctions between things.
>
> But welcome to this board. You truly belong here.
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com>,
> Angela Mailander
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I have no idea what you mean when you say, "And are these same ideas
> being cloned onto splinter satsang groups?" As for your other
> question, "Are there significant parallels between the Third Reich and
> Mahesh's spiritual movement, I'd say definitely there are. Name any
> article of faith you find repeated in this town, name any of the often
> repeated quotes of things Mahesh is supposed to have said, and it was
> repeated and believed in Nazi Germany. They didn't call it
> enlightenment, but they were all striving to be the Ubermensch. It
> meant basically the same thing. Devotion to the Guru was important,
> and the Guru, for the SS, was Hitler. They thought of themselves as
> pure warriors monks. They could get married, of course, but they had
> to have permission from on high, and the girl had to pass muster.
> Purity of the nervous system was purity of the blood. They believed in
> karma, and in performing action established in Being. They believed
> in detachment and they believed
> > in higher states of consciousness. They had nine of them. Gotta
> run. a
> >
> > Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > On Oct 14, 2007, at 6:06 PM, Angela Mailander wrote:
> >
> > Yes, I totally agree. Hitler was used by those who still want to
> establish the New World Order. In fact, he was told in those exact
> terms, New World Order, that he would be "instrumental" in
> establishing it. He wasn't told that he'd only be a step along the
> way, though. He believed he was to be the big enchilada---the
> thousand-year Reich was to be sat-yuga. The antisemitism was not real
> in the same sense that the terrorists we're all afraid of today are
> not real. Hitler needed a single enemy to focus the people's attention
> on. There is even some evidence that Jews supplied him with the
> notion that they could be that single enemy. It's not conclusive
> evidence, but certainly the Warburgs were involved in it, in spite of
> the fact that Paul Warburg lost two close relatives in the death
> camps. a
> >

> > Are there really significant parallels between the Third Reich and
> Mahesh "yogis" spiritual movement though? And are these same ideas
> being cloned onto splinter satsang groups?
> >

> > Rick posted a very interesting link to a video which purported to be
> by an ex-KGB agent which claimed groups like the KGB were observing
> the TMO for ideas in undermining nations.

> http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

>  ------------------------------
> Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places

Flourishingly,

Dharma Mitra

    Helping you "Say It With Panache!"

Because, how you say it can be, and often is,
   as important as what you want to convey,
      and what you have to say is
         very important to you.

http://PROUT-Ananlysis-Synthesis.latest-info.com

   Copywriting - Editing - Publishing - Publicity

I want every person to be complete in themselves.  Your himsa has no place
in my mission.

Of all that anyone leading or teaching has to convey, the most valuable
thing to cultivate and convey to others is a moral conscience. Only such
persons deserve to lead others, in any capacity. Anything less is a menace
to society.
        • ... Angela Mailander
        • ... off_world_beings
        • ... Duveyoung
        • ... off_world_beings
        • ... Bronte Baxter
        • ... Angela Mailander
        • ... do.rflex
        • ... authfriend
        • ... do.rflex
        • ... authfriend
        • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
        • ... feste37
        • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
        • ... Angela Mailander
        • ... feste37
        • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
        • ... feste37
        • ... Bronte Baxter
        • ... jim_flanegin
  • ... Marek Reavis