Rick Archer wrote:
> [...]
I bet we can drum up some more folks to join or at least lurkers who
haven't ever posted who don't like these rules to *outnumber* the
so-called "consensus" are return this group to open discussion.  As I
have said *before* this is the *only* group I know of on Yahoo that has
*posting limits!*   There are groups that are highly moderated usually
because they are of very narrow purpose such as software support
groups.  Many of the "mundane" (non yoga related) groups I'm on behave
more enlightened, balanced and sane than people here.  I'm sure others
have found this true too.  Doesn't speak well for TM does it?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: