Lurk:
Just remember one thing.  God, (or whoever, or whatever), gave you two
ears and one mouth for a reason.

Bhairitu:
Cute, but why do people in this group need more discipline than any
other Yahoo group?

Lurk:
Probably because we're all kind of "family" here. And you know
how "family" is.  Most everyone here, especially the main contributors
have a shared history.  If we're not bashing one another over the
head, we're making nice.  I'll tell you another secret Bhairitu, in
our family of 5, (two adults, three kids), we need a referee (the
parents)---constantly.  One of the great misconceptions of life is
that kids expect grownups will have outgrown some of the petty
disputes that I know arise several times an hour in our household.
That is a belly laugh joke, and explains, I think, one of the reasons
why we have posting limits here.