Bhairitu wrote:
> I bet we can drum up some more folks to join or
> at least lurkers who haven't ever posted who
> don't like these rules to *outnumber* the
> so-called "consensus" are return this group to
> open discussion.

How much would you be willing to wager?

> As I have said *before* this is the *only* group
> I know of on Yahoo that has *posting limits!*
> There are groups that are highly moderated usually
> because they are of very narrow purpose such as
> software support groups.  Many of the "mundane"
> (non yoga related) groups I'm on behave more
> enlightened, balanced and sane than people here.
> I'm sure others have found this true too.  Doesn't
> speak well for TM does it?

No, it doesn't, especially since you're no longer a
TMer in good standing. But this group would be a lot
better off, in my opinion, with fewer little fascist
shits like you try to interfere with the sharing of
information by calling other posters trolls because
you don't agree with what they have to say. Maybe
it's time for you to take a tantric sabbatical from
this group, then return in a year or two when you can
dialog like a adept, or at least a pundit. At present,
you are neither, Sir.

Or, maybe you'd like to stand up like a man and offer
me an opology for calling me a troll and attempting
to prevent me from exchanging opinions with Bill.