 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Those who reject superstition are displaying
extra brain power
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Saturday, February 1, 2014, 3:15 PM

       Son, you got way too much “Cognitive
 Inhibition” for your own good.There is a point at
 which someone like
 you will get himself isolated fromthe general
 population for the extreme
 asocial-like behaviour that this presents.  I
 amgetting worried about the level of your
 skepticism for your own good and possibly
 all of us as a community here.
 According to the research this does not seem healthy.
  Rick, keep an eye on this guy.  We
 may have to bring in the Yahoo-Groups
 GuidelinesAdministration to protect ourselves and
 the community here,-Buck

 Science Discovers A Clear
 and Present Spiritual Danger:  Too Damned much
 “Cognitive
 Inhibition”.

 mjackson74
 writess:

 So the gist of the tale
 is that the Mighty Thousand Headed Purusha arrived at the
 Old Goat's house and a Hindu god showed his pleasure by
 letting his dick appear in ice for all to see. so miracles
 do exist.

 God Almighty Damn. You have to hear/see it to believe such
 crap exists.

  On Sat, 2/1/14, TurquoiseB <turquoiseb@...>