On 3/1/2014 12:12 PM, salyavin808 wrote:
I bet Putin plays a better game of poker than Obama

My bet would be on supplying an alternative source of fuel to Ukraine and Europe. Since they are way behind in the fracking technology, we could export oil and gas to Europe and the Ukraine and just bypass Russia. Without the revenue coming in from the sale of oil and gas Russia would be probably bankrupt within five years. All we have to do is put in a sanction on the oil and gas coming out of Russia and Putin would be on his knees begging for a bailout from the EU. It's all about fuel supply, placement and positioning.