Nice idea, but for a start I doubt you've got enough to make a difference to
Europe and Ukraine as well as yourselves. And besides, all gas and oil has to
be sold on an open market, over here anyway. Russia could go to the UN and
complain about protectionism. None of it is worth fighting a war over, Russia
has enough other countries they sell to in it's trading bloc, they'd weather
whatever we did.

 We'd better just hope all he wants is Crimea to protect the 60% Russians
there. The UK will do nothing but bluster a bit to protect the gas supply we
get from Putin. Ukraine will do what he wants or he'll switch the gas off like
he did to Belarus a few years ago. We should have built loads more windmills
and tidal generators when we had the chance!