On 05/05/2014 09:21 AM, Richard J. Williams wrote:

On 5/5/2014 10:51 AM, Bhairitu wrote:
> On 05/04/2014 08:23 PM, Richard J. Williams wrote:
>>
>> On 5/4/2014 10:09 PM, Bhairitu wrote:
>> > You used to berate people who quoted the New York Times.
>> >
>> Only if they were subscribers and paid for it.
>>
>> When we go to Starbucks it's either The New York Times or The Wall
>> Street Journal. We like to see what the liberals and conservatives are
>> saying, so I read the Times and Rita read the Journal. Nothing in either
>> about Monsanto. Go figure.
>>

> That might tell you something about the New York Times and the Wall
> Street Journal. Do they also carry ads for Round-Up? They aren't
> going diss their crony pals.

So far, I haven't read any editorials or opinion pieces in either paper
about Roundup, pro or con. But they have a lot to say about Putin,
Obama, and Ukraine. Go figure.

Ads for Round-Up, ads, Richard, not opinion pieces. People use Round-Up to kill weeds in their gardens. It has glyphosates in it. Perhaps you ought to read up of glyphosates.

We get it. You want to be "a good little puppy" and do as your corporate masters say. :-D

---