 On 5/5/2014 11:48 AM, Bhairitu wrote:
 > Perhaps you ought to read up of glyphosates.

 It's just that most folks around here don't think it's important to take
 up arms to oppose the use of Roundup in gardens. Go figure.

 We can hardly find Roundup any more in Victoria. It has been pretty much
banned at the strength you used to be able to buy it. My husband, because he is
a lawn fanatic, loves the stuff. I forbid him to use it and luckily he has a
hard time getting his hands on it. But like any addict, he usually finds some
source - in this case another woman who owns a sheep farm and can get the
industrial strength stuff.