>DRAM access during hibernation and within 2 minutes of shutdown: BitArmor
>scrubs keys using KeyScrubberâ„¢ technology >immediately as the computer shuts
>down or goes into hibernation mode – accessing the memory will yield nothing.

If you look at Blackhat Schedule, you probably know there is a lecture
entitled "Windows hibernation file for fun and profit". In this
lecture, I'll explain how we could have access to the undocumented
hibernation file. There is no need to act within 2 minutes of
shutdown...
READ and WRITE access to it. I'll also show how to use this file in
defensive and also offensive cases. Not like princeton people who read
matasano articles to know how to identify crypto keys in memory and
use a paper written 10 years ago about freezing memory.

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 6:40 PM, Tim Hollebeek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Anything anyone says now will be sheer speculation.
>
> If you can wait until Thursday, we'll be revealing all the
> details at Blackhat (there are some pretty clever tricks
> involved).

Matthieu Suiche