I can't be so hard on Vets anymore. Getting thru Vet school can't educate where
the whole disease process is so little understood. I have researched FeLV up
down and sideways, and NOTHING is certain. Two years ago I had a house full of
negative cats. All my FL cats (we moved to SC) had been tested at LEAST twice.
No new cat (2) was added without a doubly negative (60 days apart) FeLV test.
One of the new ones was my first symptomatic +. I now have 2 positives, and
probably two others, as well. I'm now (to my great distress) vaccinating
against it.

Can't figure out what else to do.

Margo