To answer if the foster mom has her cats vaccinated, NO. However, Taffy has her
own litter box and own feeding bowl and only mingles with the other cats for a
short time during the day, then back to her room with her pooch friend. I'm not
too keen on vaccines. I have heard nasty things about the FeLv vaccine, like
cats have come down with the disease a few weeks after being vaccinated and had
no other source of being infected. I have also had a personal experience with a
faulty polio vaccination when I was a teen. It left me with nerve damage which
has not improved with age but at least I wasn't paralyzed, just in pain for a
couple of years while my muscles gained strength with physical therapy.
Vaccines are not the perfect answer to everything.