 From: Shelley Theye <ve...@bellsouth.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 2:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Question about FeLV/FIV testing

Hi Lee,

Thanks for explaining.  Not sure if there is hope for Leo to still turn
negative.  He tested positive last July, when trapped and neutered, and then
again in Nov.  I haven't retested yet, and am thinking of doing the IFA too.
Does the woman who has Taffy have all of her other cats vaccinated for FeLV?

Do most people on this list who mix positive and negatives have their negatives
vaccinated for FeLV?

Shelley