Still doing my thing at Fire Ant Ranch, although the flock has been gone
almost two years now.  LOVING the new place and I actually have the space to
use that felting machine I got, although I have yet to produce a saddle pad
which was why I bought it in the first place!   Doing about as much dyeing
as ever and probably more fluffy batts and about the same number of shows,
although the locations have shifted somewhat.  More knitting these days and
back to designing surprisingly - what I started with!

Still "horsin' around" with the dressage and cat shows (HHP) have entered
the picture as well :)

Ron, I found the remains of that ancient Fibernet T-shirt you gifted me for
some suggestion I made about the list and computers so long ago - Fibernet
was my very first list!
Suzanne Correira, www.fireantranch.com, Georgetown, TX
Fiber, Yarn, Fashions, Spinning Equipment and Tools.
Fiber Workshops Taught & Workshop Venues Organized.