Spinning, knitting, and weaving.  Have an 8 shaft Mighty Wolf now, but still
just using 4 shafts.  I've got a 3 year old kiddo and am up for tenure this
year, so I don't have much time for big projects.  Mostly knitting lots of
socks, mittens, and other small things, weaving scarves, and spinning a bit
on my charka, spindles, and Lendrum.  The great wheel's wheel is mounted on
the wall, and its head safely tucked away, until Ben is older.  Ben loves
carding wool and winding bobbins,  can thread the ball winder as well as
wind a ball all by himself, and loves dyeing wool, so I'm training him well
in the fibrous arts.

Jekka now in Boston area (after Berkeley, Binghamton, and NYC)

--
Jessica Sewell
Assistant Professor

Director of Undergraduate Studies
American and New England Studies Program
Boston University
226 Bay State Road
Boston MA 02215
tel. 617-353-9913