Nothing much that doesn't happen in Australia at this time of the year-
floods in the north, drought in the middle, heat waves in the south with
raging bush fires, some of them set deliberately by (Aussie adjective)
idiots, two caught already. We don't need terrorist bombers- they can cause
enough loss of lives, homes & livestock just with a cigarette lighter.
Yesterday in my area it was 45 C (about 115 F) but expected cooler today -
32 C (about 92 F) so the only wool-related activity was sock-knitting &
reading. Thank goodness for air conditioning.
Hi Dee Dee. Still got the rats? I've forgotten what "wrnk" stands for.
Cheers,
Lorrie (Grovedale. V. Aus.)