Robert --

I've always said that I would gladly pay for the Patterson Plug-Ins.
It's time to put my money where my mouth is. The price is more than
fair, even for a duffer like me who mainly uses Patterson Beams.

BUT:

Please offer an alternative payment plan through a more trustworthy
system than PayPal (like Kagi or Digital River). PayPal gives me the
heebie jeebies and I want nothing to do with anything associated with
eBay. I, at least, am willing to pay the extra cost that Kagi charges
for their service just to have the peace of mind that comes from
knowing that they take transaction security seriously.

Even a snailMail address to send a check to would be welcome.

Thanks and best wishes,

-=-Dennis