At 03:08 AM 6/26/02 -0500, Dennis W. Manasco wrote:
>Please offer an alternative payment plan through a more trustworthy
>system than PayPal (like Kagi or Digital River). PayPal gives me the
>heebie jeebies and I want nothing to do with anything associated with
>eBay.

Eh? I've used them all, but try to avoid Kagi, which is a private company.

I've have a PayPal account since it started (back when it was x.com) and
never had a glitch. Our most of our $20,000 in festival fundraising was
done last year with PayPal without a hitch. And at least they and Digital
River are public corporations, and PayPal pays interest better than my own
bank, and offers a debit card as well.

How are they associated with eBay, other than having the same sort of
business arrangements Digital River has with its customers? (And why is
that bad? I've also used eBay since it was called AuctionWeb, and still
have my original account.)

Anyway, whatever Robert decides is fine with me, but PayPal scares are
pretty silly. (Remember that nut case who put up a big anti-PayPal website?)

Dennis