Mike:
> And PayPal would not accept my credit card (VISA)
> although it is perfectly legit.

Other people have had that happen with Kagi. Such things do happen, but
rarely. In what way did they not accept it? Did you try to go through
the usual procedure of having an international credit card confirmed?
What was the error message?

In one international transaction with yet another credit card processing
company, I once had the problem of not entering the correct letters for
"State" - because there are not really any states, only countries, in
Europe. They wanted me to enter XXX or something special like that, but
it took a while to figure that out. The error message was simply that
the card was declined.

Cheers,
Tobias