Hello Paul,

Monday, May 9, 2016, 12:08:27 AM, you wrote:

> My preference would be the second variant (2 - 2 - 2), where no ToC
> has more than 2 levels and section ToCs are single-level. Since each
> top-level section has its own page, having a multilevel ToC at the
> top is not very useful IMO, as the subsections are on the same page
> and have their own ToCs.

I prefer the second version too.  It uses a bit more real estate but
it means one doesn't have to keep reverting to the top-level TOC if
browsing for a specific function while not knowing exactly the one you
want.

I guess time will tell, once we see the feature in action with the
whole book and in the PDF.

Got your corrections for the BIN* functions, thanks.  I will probably
defer a new build until I have the new template on board.

Helen